Thursday, April 15, 2010

LCD


I haven't been to a good show in a long time, like since 2007 when I saw The Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem! Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, I've seen shows but nothing at a big venue. Well that's about to change in the next two months because I'm going to see Hole and then a month later LCD SOUNDSYSTEM!!!!

Now i was supposed to see Hole at my first concert (I was like 11 or 12 I think) the Dysfunctional Family Picnic III at Jones Beach but she had to cancel due to well......DRUGS remember this was late 90's Courtney we're talking. Also Coincidentally STP was supposed to play but Scott Weiland also had to cancel due to his love for the chasing the dragon! Well now my bf is finally making me see Hole with him and I'm sure its gonna be great or either its gonna be fun to watch her be fucked up that is if she still does party!?!

Anyways what I'm really excited to see is LCD Soundsystem. I've seen them twice and both times they've been awesome. The last time ranks among one of the best concerts I've ever been too. The band also managed to outperform the Arcade Fire and in my opinion stole the show. I just can't wait to see what they do this tour!

No comments: