Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Evil Right has an Anthem!


So I was playing Bioshock 2 when I stumbled across the rights's anthem. Bioshock FYI is a game set during the 50's and 60's in which you fight drug crazed mutated citizens and in an underwater city known as Rapture. One of the things that significant about the game is the music which is mostly selections from early 20th century jazz and big band music. It's particularly effective in being creepy and awesome, and it has spurred a love for olde tunes. (The Ink Spots specifically)

Anyways while I was playing earlier I came across this little diddy "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" by Kay Kyser and His Orchestra. Now WTF this song has to be the anthem of the evil right! I mean first just look at the title alone its all about God, guns and freedom and GW must've creamed his pants when he first read it. Chances are this song came out of one of the great wars. Anyways I can see an army of Little Sean Hannity's charging into a battlefield with this blaring. Terrifying I know but about the left!

If the left had a an anthem I think it would be.... Abba "Take a chance on me" Don't ask why just go with it!


2 comments:

J@v@JuNKo said...

OMG LOVE Bioshock 2!!! so awesome to be Big Daddy!! The music is creepy along with that element of destruction and death lol. Have you completed it yet? I'm on the multiplayer now, pretty sweet cause you see a whole different look of Rapture!! I'm thinking #3 will be with "Big Sister" i bet...

Mr.Belvedere said...

Oh Yea I was glued to that game when it came out I play on the PS3 we should play the multiplayer together bro!

I really liked this one it had a great feel and I can't wait for the 3rd one its gonna be a big sister i bet it seems like the next step!

Btw me and my bf will be gettin big daddy tattoos!