Monday, March 22, 2010

My Boo!




As a child I was not allowed certain cereals because they were deemed as how you would say uh... Crap.

I beg to disagree I love pretty much all cereal, even the weird healthy ones like museli. As a frequent eater of the stuff I recently have noticed a very depressing trend the past few years and that is the disappearance of my three friends of Boo Berry, Franken Berry, and Count Chocula from supermarkets. Now this makes me sad, one because I didn't get to try the stuff til college, and two because there all heavenly especially Boo. After I first tried the stuff I went right back out to Wal-mart and bought several more boxes. But around last year I started to notice its presence waining in supermarkets. I don't want it to go the way of Quisp(Cap"N Crunches less painful counterpart)

On another ghost/ghoul/food related note. Anyone remember HI-C Ecto Cooler, I miss that stuff it was divine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of the name now but there was a 4th monster cereal that was fruity and had an orange werewolf.

Mr.Belvedere said...

Yea it was called "Fruit Brute", sadly it was before my time.

I just found that I can still order the 3 main cereals on amazon lol!

J@v@JuNKo said...

Boo Berry was my fave back in the day, but always the hardest one to find ! I've seen Count Choc here from time to time still, but the rest are impossible to find almost!! Maybe one day they will make a retro comeback...