Saturday, July 14, 2007

Real People, Real Love

Im sitting here right now and Im watching probably one of the greatest shows of all time, Flavor of Love.

I fucking love it! I mean come on, have you seen this shit and especially now that the two spin offs have concluded its only more glorious. For those unfamilar with this scenario its as simple as this.

Flavor of Love: Old man. Crazy bitches. One house. Lots of clock. both ending with the winners leaving him eventually
I Love New York: Scorned women with big knockers. Ny dumped at reunion by winner. I love NY 2 to follow
Charm School: Monique. crazy bitches return. The one who deserve to win did. Bad Weaves all around.

I mean how can you not win with those combos. It's a great franchise. It gives me just what I want from reality tv which is Bullshit drama, dumb people, ridiculous challenges, scandals, and a losing of self respect, except for the girls of Charm school and Delicious. Ladies I applaud you. Frankly the genesis of the show is hard to swallow at times because in the end seeing an old ex crack head hitting on young women is a bit much.

With that said the show just needs to go down with a nice drink so heres what im having.

1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 lemon juiced
4 parts bombay
pinch of sugar
dash of vermouth


Take the blueberries and rasperries throw them in the shaker with ice and beat the hell out of it. Add half of lemon juice. Then gin and a splash of vermouth.




do you have love for New York?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get this show here. So far only youtube clips.

congratulations on the blogosphere!